Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nihon Mura (Jurong West)

99 cents sushi!  How come the lack of variety?  Haha... cos one of our friends here is a vegetarian.  Other than these sushi, we ordered lots of mushroom dishes and also 2 bowls of cold soba.  I love the fried mushrooms and our vegetarian friend said their soba was good too.
Sashimi... ordered by hubby, as usual... :D
Looking outside the window, we could see this view:
Helped the guys to take a photo outside the restaurant after lunch :)
After lunch, at around 2.30pm, hubby drove me back to Pasir Ris to meet my students to go to a student's birthday celebration at Costa Sands (Pasir Ris). 

Add:
20 Jurong West Street 93
#04-01 Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre
Tel: 6795 9162

Group photo along the staircase
Me and the birthday gal :)
with The Gals
and with The Guys
Stayed there till 6 plus and after that, I rushed off to meet my friends at 313 Somerset.  Didn't even have time to wait for cake-cutting session.  Haha... What an eventful day!  Meet-ups and Makan!  :) 


1 comment:

omc said...

Hey would like to invite you for our company blogger night. :)

Do drop me a email at

jessie.ong@neogroup.com.sg