Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nasi Lemak at International Food Stall @ Changi Village

Today, hubby came back slightly earlier than usual and he said he would drive me out for dinner. :) I suggested going to Changi Village as I wanted to eat Nasi Lemak and also to send some clothings to the Salvation Army. Was quite surprised that hubby joined the long queue at the International Food Stall without hesitation as normally we would order nasi lemak from stalls that don't have long queue. Now, another nasi lemak stall also have long queue and this stall Sri Sujana is just opposite International Food Stall and next to Mizzy's Corner.
This was my plate of nasi lemak from International Food Stall. However, I was a bit disappointed with the chicken wings. They were very tought. I like those chicken wings that are very crispy but yet, tender inside. This one does not meet expectation. When we were having our dinner there, we also saw a tv crew doing some filming on Mizzy's Corner. Maybe the other nasi lemak stalls are all slowing catching up with this famous one if they cannot keep up to their standard.

No comments: