Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Friday, May 6, 2011

New York New York! Again!! @ Parkway Parade

I patronized New York New York! again but this time with hubby, at their Parkway Parade branch.  I knew immediately what to order - Their signature "Devil's Fiery Fish n Chips".  The fish is fresh and coated with batter.  The only complaint I had was that the portion was too big for me to finish!!  In the end, I had to remove the batter in order to finish up the fish :(
Hubby thought he could get some steak here but they don't sell steak.  He ordered pork ribs instead.
The service here is better and fast than Jurong Point, probably it is less crowded.  By the way, at all New York New York outlets, they offer you free candy floss if you ask for it.
New York New York
80 Marine Parade Road
#01-10, Parkway Parade,
Singapore 449269

No comments: