Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Nasi Ayam Penyet @ Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

This was my second trip to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station in 2 weeks!  You can read about my previous trip HERE.  My parents decided to take a train to KL for a short getaway.  Thus, we sent them to the Railway Station and had our lunch there together.  I tried the Nasi Ayam Penyet this time round instead.  Hubby still stick to his favourite Nasi Briyani.

This was my plate of Nasi Ayam Penyet. 









Island Power Food
Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

2 comments:

bookjunkie said...

must try out this Island Power stall....looks good :)

Miso said...

I prefer the mutton briyani next stall. All the food stalls will all be closed by end of this mth I think..