Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ali Nachia Special Briyani Dam @ Tanjong Pagar Railway Station [Relocated]

After reading so much about the much raved briyani at the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station, I asked hubby to bring me there for lunch :)  Anyway, he loves briyani much more than I do so that was not an issue.  Both of us ordered mutton briyani, costing $6 per plate.


Ali Nachia is the stall on the extreme left.


I remember I took a train to Pahang many years ago to get to Taman Negara for some adventure hike with another 2 gal friends.  Almost missed the train that time.  There was no need for our passport to be stamped as well and we wondered whether we had entered M'sia illegally.  :P




Dining by the railway track... All will become memories only soon.




No comments: