Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our X'mas Eve

We woke up very early on X'mas Eve as it was my hubby's company "Family Day".  The company booked the whole of "Old Town White Coffee" at Suntec for the morning function.



After breakfast, we proceed to the theatre to watch the movie "Gulliver's Travels".
We didn't watch it in 3D  but anyway, this is a family movie.  The kids will enjoy it more...
We had a simple lunch at Millenia Walk after the movie and we continued with our shopping.  I got a new Titus watch from hubby as a X'mas pressie.... Hiaz.. I lost my other Titus watch at home (I think..), not sure how this could have happened :(  We went Carrefour to buy the ingredients for dinner. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We bought 2 pieces of Cod fish.  Each piece cost around $10.  I decided to follow Wokkingmum's recipe of Baked Cod Fish with Garlic Mayonnaise as it is easy to follow.
Mixing the garlic and the mayo together
Spread garlic mayo over the cod before baking them in the oven.  Heat for about 20 minutes.
The Result:  Success!  (At least for my standard)

No comments: