Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dim Sum Lunch at Jumbo Seafood @ NSRCC

Auntie suggested coming here for lunch after our prayers at the temple as she got 20% Jumbo discount voucher. 
  


We were not here for their famous chilli crab but we ordered many types of Dim Sums.  I had tried their chilli crab before but this was the first time we tried their Dim Sums.
Scallop in Yam Ring
Crispy Tofu
Ordered many Dims Sums but I didn't take photos of them as the rest of my family members were all very hungry already and I didn't want them to wait for me to finish taking photos of every single dish.  Haha....Their dim sums were not bad, especially those with prawns.
Peking Duck
We saw almost on every table, at least a jug of green-coloured drink.  We asked the staff what the green drink was.  He replied that the drink was called "Green Island".  It was a mix of Cai Xin, Plum and Pineapple.  It was quite refreshing.  :)  If I remember correctly, 1 jug cost $20.

No comments: