Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Father's Day Dinner at Saboten @ Changi Airport Terminal 1

Hubby and I went for a 11 days trip to Hokkaido/ Tokyo during last June holidays.  Our date of departure was Sunday, 15 Jun and it coincide with Father's Day.  Dad came to fetch us to the airport and I treated the family to a dinner at Saboten before catching the flight to Haneda Airport for our trip to Hokkaido!  Yes!  More Japanese food!!!  =)

Saboten is one of my favourite tonkatsu restaurant. 

 Free flow of shredded cabbages, which went very well with the sesame dressing.
Loin Katsu (Large)
I ordered Salmon Katsu instead of Loin Katsu as the staff told us that the loin katsu was only available in "large".  I was afraid that I couldn't finish the "large" portion of loin katsu and thus, I decided to go for a change.  
We were served a scoop of green-tea (matcha) ice-cream to end the meal.

Saboten
Changi Airport Terminal 1
Viewing Mall, Level 3
Opening Hours : 7.00am - 11.00pm
Tel : (65) 62149504
Public area

No comments: