Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting off 2012 at The Marmalade Pantry @ Ion Orchard

My "Multiply" friends had a meet-up on New Year Day!  We ordered lots of food to celebrate 2012 and also, to celebrate our friend - Hazel's 32th Birthday!
The making of future celebrity star.
I ordered "Clockwork" smoothie - Avocado, Banana, Yoghurt and Skimmed milk.
Salad for sharing
Nice club sandwiches (according to my friends) but I was too full to try them :(
I ordered the crabmeat linguine which came in a huge portion.  It was tasty with generous serving of crabmeat but I had a hard time trying to finish up the whole dish on my own.
Two of my friends ordered the grilled salmon with soba.

4 different types of cupcakes for sharing, including "Hazel" the chocolate cupcake.





1 comment:

orionstar76 said...

I find the food at Marmalade Pantry is not bad. Had been there 3 times.. I like their crab caesar salad!