Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Kki @ Ann Siang Hill

After our lunch at Maxwell Market, we decided to take a slow walk and do some photography around the area.  When we reached Ann Siang Hill, I decided to google for the address of Kki, a cake shop which I had read in many blogs.
Cake counter
Kki is a small little patisserie with only 4 tables inside the shop for the customers.  There are another 2 tables outside the shop.  I asked hubby to sit at the table outside first while I would go in and place our order.  When I reached the counter, I asked for the beverage menu first since I already knew what cake I wanted to order (I am a chocolate lover!).  The lady boss immediately highlighted to me that in order to dine in the shop, customer must order at least one cake.  Seriously, I was a bit put-off by her statement as I thought this should not be the way to welcome a customer to your shop.  Anyway, I humbly explained that I already knew about the varieties of cakes that they had and I just wanted to have a look at the beverage menu.  :(

Anyway, I ordered a glass of jasmine gryphon tea ($3.50) for myself and a cup of latte ($4.50) for hubby.

Little Red Riding Hood ($8.50)
I must admit that their cake was really good.  Very rich and dense chocolate with a raspberry core.  I was really tempted to try other pretty cakes but I don't quite fancy take-away.  Clumsy me might crush the cake on my way home.
You can also find "The Little Drom Stall" within the same shop.  You can find vintage toys/ items here but mostly quite expensive.



Along Ann Siang Hill

Kki
7 Ann Siang Hill

Opening Hours:
Tue–Sat: 12pm – 7pm
Sun: 1pm – 7pm
(Closed on Mon)

2 comments:

FoodieFC said...

This is the one near tanjong pagar mrt station?

Miso said...

Just updated the address :)