Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yumen Hut @ Downtown East

I got to know about this shop from a Channel U variety show. The owner of Yumen Hut owned a noodle factory and if I am not wrong, he also invented the 2-ply noodles. The noodles are very colourful (green, yellow, orange etc) as they are made of different coloured vegetable extract such as carrot, spinach, pumpkin.  His noodles are all made of 100% vegetable extract with no artifical colour and preservative.  Thus, if you are on a healthy diet, you can come here more often. Price is very affortable, range from $3.80 to $4.50 per dish. To our muslim friends, this stall is also halal certified.

I ordered the pumpkin noodles in pasta sauce. Frankly speaking, I would prefer my spaghetti in pasta sauce as it is more "q". Anyway, here is my plate of pumpkin noodle with very simple ingredients that you can prepare it yourself at home:

You can cook your own healthy noodles by buying the dry noodles "Oodles" which come in 3 delicious flavours: sesame and pandan, soya and pumpkin , spinach and paprika and bring them home to cook in your own style!

No comments: