Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Changi Airport Terminal 3 Kopitiam

Parents came to fetch me out for dinner on Saturday. They decided to go to the airport. We went to T3 Kopitiam and the place was pretty crowded but we still manage to get a table quite fast. I ordered Bak Kut Teh and the soup was peppery type which I like. It was even more "shiok" to have this on a rainy day.
Mum ordered a big bun with quite generous filling inside.
After dinner, we did a bit of shopping and there was a sales corner.  I bought myself a nice pair of Crocs which I will wear them very often especially these few days when the weather is rainy :)
Carpark at the airport is cheaper than what I had thought.  For weekend, from 6 to 9pm (3 hours), it is $2.50.  So have to make sure you come after 6pm! However, don't come too late for dinner otherwise you will have to join the snaking queue at most of the restaurants and eateries.

Changi Aiport Terminal 3
B2 Mall Kopitiam

No comments: