Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Fatcat Ice-cream Bar @ Bedok North Blk 416

Rushed over to Fatcat Ice-cream at Bedok North to meet up my secondary school buddies immediately after a lunch gathering at Vivocity.  We arranged to meet at the cafe at 4pm.  The cafe was full and we waited for a short while before getting a super small table for four.  I was excited to try out the charcoal waffle with ice-cream and topped with salted egg sauce, mojito and other beautiful plated desserts which appeared frequently in my instagram newsfeed.  However, to my disappointment, all desserts other than the ice-cream were all SOLD OUT!!!

As such, each of us only ordered a scoop of ice-cream.  I had the butter beer ice-cream which was quite tasty.  This was the saving grace for my experience here.  Only one photo for this post.     PS:  Saw a couple bringing a loaf of white bread into the cafe to go with the premium ice-cream.  Personally, I think customers will not come all the way to the cafe just to have ice-cream.  More choices of cakes or desserts should be made available.  Not too sure whether I would patronize the cafe again as I don't want to end up leaving with disappointment again.  :(
Fatcat Ice Cream Bar
Blk 416 Bedok North Avenue 2
#01-25
Singapore 460416

No comments: