Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My 2nd Painting session at Arteastiq (Mandarin Gallery)

I had my 2nd painting session at Arteastiq yesterday and I am seriously proud of the canvas artwork that I had painted!  For my first session, I chose a colourful artwork and I couldn't really complete the painting within the stipulated 3-hour session.  You can read about it HERE.  This time round, I did a bit of my own research at home first instead of picking a design from their design books.  I saved the picture that I wanted to paint in my thumbdrive and asked the staff to help me print out the file.




 My friend, Lijuan and her masterpiece.

 Mine!!!!  Can you feel my excitement?  Going to hang it up in my living room, with hubby's approval.
 Me and my finished canvas artwork.
 This time, I finished my painting half an hour before the session ended.  After that, I went around kpo-ing to see what other people were painting.
 Our artist friend here tried to combine the cat and dog picture into one.  However, she didn't manage to complete the painting as she got too many different colours to mix.    
 This couple was doing painting on canvas bag.


1 comment:

FoodieFC said...

wow, your drawing is real impressive.