Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thai Village Restaurant @ Kallang Leisure Park

This is considered a belated mothers' day dinner treat from me for my family. Mummy chose the venue and also the date as she didn't want to "fight" with the crowd on the actual mothers' day itself.  She also wanted to utilize the $50 discount voucher that she cut out from newspaper. :)


Nuts and Pickles ($6)  This was really expensive!!
Lots of beansprouts.... to be put into the sharkfin's soup
Sharkfin with Crab Meat ($98)
Sorry to people who support sharks protection.  Frankly speakly, I am not too sure why my parents and many older folks love this dish.  I will not go to a restaurant and order this for myself.  
Deep-fried beancurd ($12)
Seafood Fried Rice ($24)
Chinese Spinach Soup ($18)
Baked Duck Web ($20)
My mummy....
Total bill was $183 before Service Charge & GST.  After the $50 discount and adding back the additional charges, the bill still total up to $160.

Thai Village Restaurant
5, Stadium Walk,
#01-50, Kallang Leisure Park
Tel:  6440 2292

No comments: