Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hokkaido Fair at Tampines Mall ( 1 - 10 Jul 2011)

Sorry if you are drooling over the food that I had posted here as the Hokkaido Fair at Tampines Mall had just ended today!! When we reached the place at around 7pm, the ramen at the ramen stall and many other food stuff were already sold out.

Crabbies

We bought this for dinner... Didn't really like the taste of sea urchin (uni) though, I found it bitter.  I am not too sure how fresh uni should taste so I cannot comment much whether it is good.  The crab was sweet and the salty roe went well with the rice. 
$22 after a discount of $7
We also bought 2 boxes of cakes and 1 box of cheese tarts.
Buy 2 get 1 free ($9.90 each)
Rare chocolate cake from Shinori

Shinori Camembert Cheese Cake
Cheese Tart

No comments: