Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dinner at Ruyi @ Changi Airport T1

Hubby and I went on a short vacation to Melbourne last week.  We took a night flight, flying with Emirates.  We decided to go to the airport earlier to have our dinner first as our flight was scheduled at 10.25pm.  As I thought we would not be eating much of Chinese food in Melbourne, I decided to have our dinner at Ruyi, which is a Chinese fast food restaurant which was opened a few mths ago at Terminal 1.  Their main branch is at Resort World Sentosa.  Food is quite good.  I had minced meat with egg yolk rice and I enjoyed my meal.  In the restaurant, they also show some video clips on how the food is being prepared like a fast food chain.  Even their fried rice, they use special machine to fry the rice automatically.  Interesting!



No comments: