Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Wedding at Celestial Resort (Pulau Ubin)

I was invited to my colleague's solemnisation at Celestial Resort, Pulau Ubin.  We took the bum-boats to cross over to Pulau Ubin.  The resort is located right at the jetty.
Before the solemnisation held at 10.10am, we had some bites and explored the place a bit as we had never been here before.
The chalets...
We walked over the bridge to the wedding reception where we had our lunch.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one these days

Miso said...

The layout of my blog is selected from Blogger's Theme... ie not paid