Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yummy Food at Old Airport Road FC

I saw a lady holding a small plate of mango sticky rice and I pointed this to my hubby. We were surprised to find mango sticky rice at a food centre in Singapore as normally, we can only find this in restaurants. (Of course, in Thailand, you can find them readily available at the streets or their food courts) After finding a seat at the crowded food centre, hubby went to order the food including this mango sticky rice :) It was yummy!
The oyster omelette was a bit too oily and we didn't manage to finish the whole plate.
The bak chor mee was quite good though I still prefer the one at Bedok North.
These are not ordinary fish balls. They are Fuzhou Fishballs, with minced meat inside.

No comments: