Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family Gathering at Aunt Irene's place

My parents, grandma and aunts just came back from a holiday trip in Bali.  As Aunt Irene was still on leave after the trip, she invited the family to go to her house for dinner.  We had fun playing Wii-Fit at her place.  The kids also played darts at the balcony.

As usual, the aunties would do some baking.  2nd aunt made some durian puffs and tiramisu cake.

 Cake in a cup. 
 Aunt Irene baked many mini shepherd pies both for adults and the young ones.
 Pizzas for the kids..
 Cousin Grace showed us the various Wii-Fit games....
Cousin Joanne... She is so tall..
 Cousin Angeline
 Mum joined in the fun too.  Actually, I also played but I am not going to post my unglam photo here :P
 Cousin Krystal shaking her butt off
 Mediating....
 Cousin Steffi

My mum gave me a box of peanut cookies and coconut cookies bought from Bali.


No comments: