Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fish & Co @ Tampines One

Happy that I manage to establish an exercise routine with my friend A every weekend.  We would go Amore for classes either on Saturday or Sunday :)

Last weekend, after our 2-hour classes, we had our lunch at Fish & Co at Tampines One.  Hubby joined us for lunch too.
 This is page 2 of the different types of fish and chips on the menu, so many varieties.  Didn't know that they also serve Japanese Fish & Chips eg.  Dip the fried fish in soba sauce?  Singapore Fish & Chips goes with chili crab paste... Errr.. don't think I would want to try this.
 Soup of the Day - Fish Chowder
 I ordered Danish Fish & Chips.  I like it because it was cripsy and cheesy!  A and hubby both ordered their signature New York Fish & Chips. 

No comments: