Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Earle Swenson's @ Changi Airport T3

Treated hubby to Earle Swenson's at Changi Airport Terminal 3 tonight as I had bought 2 Groupon vouchers.  For $20 a voucher, I can buy $40 worth of food from any of the Swenson outlet, including Earle Swenson's (ie a discount of 50%).  I am aware that Earle Swenson's price is much higher than the other family Swenson outlets, so I decided to buy 2 vouchers instead ie I paid $40 for $80 worth of food.

We both enjoyed the varieties that the salad bar offers.  Both our mains comes with salad bar buffet.

My plate of salad, nice varieties right?
Hubby's plate of salad
Baked Cheese Mussels
Found an unexpected guest in the mussel
Hubby ordered poultry combo
 I ordered tenderloin steak (Medium Well) with butter herb sauce
Banana Split
Total bill was $85.60 and hubby topped up $5.60.  Did I say it was my treat earlier?  :P





1 comment:

bookjunkie said...

I haven't tried Earle Swenson's yet...maybe one day.