Initially, I wanted to go for the trip during the December holidays when I was more free. However, due to overwhelming demand (1645 sold), all the weekends during Dec were fully booked.
For $170, the deal includes the following :
- 1 night stay at Harris Batam Resort for 2 persons.
- 1 buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 1 hour Indonesia traditional massage for 2 persons
- 1 free shuttle to Nagoya Hill shopping mall (based on fixed schedule and first come first serve)
- 1 Free wooden pan Pizza
- 1 Free 1 game of bowling for 2 adults only (exclude shoe rental)
- 2 way ferry tickets for 2 person - Sin-WFC-Sin
- 2 way hotel pick-up from Waterfront ferry (WFC) terminal - hotel - WFC
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- FREE wi-fi internet connection
Excludes passenger's departure fee of S$6 p/p and fuel surcharge of S$14/- totalling to S$20 p/p. Payable upon to ferry operator upon collection of boarding pass. Batam terminal fee of $7/- payable upon departure from Batam ferry terminal
We reached the HarbourFront counter at around 8.45am. We queued at the "Advance Booking" queue and we got our tickets at around 9am. We thought of going for a nice breakfast at MacDonalds as we thought we were still early. However, the service staff advised us we to check in immediately as the ferry was full.
Their mascot is this Dino and they were doing some dance to welcome the newly arrived guests. :) We were served with a wet towel, a glass of sweet drink and cookies too! Nice gesture!