Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Friday, February 25, 2011

RamenPlay @ 313 Somerset

It is Friday again! I decided not to have my lunch in school as I had an appointment with the tour agent at Centrepoint around 2.30pm. Took the train to Somerset and arrived at 313 @ Somerset. Decided to try out RamenPlay's Set Lunch for $10++.  RamenPlay is located at the basement of 313.

                  Main Course:  Tonkotsu Ramen
The ramen was those thin but springy type.  The first mouthful tasted like the minced pork noodle that I like from Bedok North Food Centre.  Haha...  Not bad.
The set comes with chilli chives and a side dish.  I chose the braised egg as my side.  So in total, I had eated one and a half braised egg, including the one in my bowl of ramen. 
My order

My Set Lunch at RamenPlay
RamenPlay
313@Somerset
313 Orchard Road
#B3-04/06, S238895

No comments: