Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

O'Coffee Club @ Raffles Place

I always look forward to Friday because normally I can leave my workplace early at around 1pm.  Last Friday, I got to make a trip down to Raffles Place to do a bulk purchase of coloured ties for my students preparing for a performance.  The shop "Isrida" is situated at "The Arcade" and they are selling the tie at $5 each, considered one of the cheapest in town already.  :) 

I decided to have my lunch at Coffee Club as most other places were all packed with people. 
Interior of Coffee Club
I chose a cosy corner by myself but later regretted.  As I was not sitting directly under the fan, I felt that the place was a bit warm and stuffy. :(
I skipped breakfast on that day and I ordered lobster bisque baked rice for my carbo cravings.  There wasn't any lobster meat inside but I liked the cheesy baked rice.  It was rather satisfying.






2 comments:

singaporeactually said...

have always like the Raffles Place area. It's like you can feel the heart beat of the city.

365days2play said...

I love Raffles Place too! My bus went through Shenton Way yesterday and I spotted lots of new eateries.