Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rabbit Fair & Multiply Gathering at Kuishin-bo (Suntec City)

About 4 years ago, while I was preparing for my wedding, I was active in some wedding forums like singaporebrides.com.sg.  Through these forums, some of the then-bride-to-be liked to share their wedding photos through Multiply site (At that time, there is no facebook yet!).  For this reason, I registered with Multiply to make sharing of wedding photos and thoughts more accessible.  After wedding, I continue to post travel photos on my Multiply site and through this site, I make friends with some online buddies! :) 

I met up with my Multiply online buddies at Kuishin-bo (Suntec City) last Wednesday.
There was a Rabbit Fair at Suntec Tower 1

So adorable!!

As I was early, I went to Carrefour to shop around and I was surprised that Carrefour is selling Crocodile Meat!!!
Reaching Kuishin-bo!!

Sam's first serving.... Looks good right?
I decided to start with some sashimi and tempura first.

Sam trying to cut the crab leg with the scissors... Look at Vivian!  Haha...
I had the Chicken Kaminabe... I am not using vulgar here ok?
and of course the highlight at Kushinbo - The seafood:  King Alaskan Crab Legs, Prawns, scallops
The meat was very fresh and sweet.
Our dessert


They served "Twinning Tea".  I had a cup of tea after all the food to help me digest better :P
Group photo with my "Multiply" friends
Kuishin-bo Japanese Buffet
Suntec City Mall
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Tower 1 #03-002
Singapore 038983
(65) 6238 7088

No comments: