Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hokkien Prawn Mee @ Bedok Corner

Took me half an hour or almost 40 minutes to queue for this famous plate of Hokkien Prawn Mee at Bedok Corner, opposite the army camp.  I normally will not queue for more than half an hour for food, but I guess that day I was too free.  Their fried hokkien prawn mee is unique in its own way.  Combination of the yellow noodle and beehoon fried in the prawn stock gave it a different texture.  The lady boss will go down the queue to take our order, always with a very stressful look.  Haha... Business too good also stressed.

Hmm....  I like my noodles with more belachan chili as tastewise, I thought it was a bit too bland, didn't have a strong flavour of the stock.  Hiaz, the famous cheng teng stall closed after I got my plate of hokkien mee.
Would you queue for this?

No comments: