Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chabuton @ Tampines One

Hubby wanted to go to the SingTel shop to get a new phone and thus, we ended up at Tampines.  We had an early dinner at Chabuton, Tampines One after we took a queue number from the SingTel shop.

Hubby ordered "The Kurobuta" which is available from now till 31 March 2015.
 As I was not feeling really hungry yet, I ordered a small bowl of Chabuton Tonkotsu Ramen ($8.30).

 The restaurant was quite empty when we were there at around 5pm on a weekend.

 I took a small slice of the meat.  It was tender and sweet, very tasty.

My small bowl of ramen came with only a slice of meat.  Haha... The broth was rich and creamy. However, the noodles were rather hard even when I had customized it to soft.  I also requested for less oily and less salty.
  Since mine was just the small bowl, I finished everything up!  :)
Chabuton 
10 Tampines Central 1 #02-09/4110 
S529536 
Opening hrs: 11.30am- 10.00pm 
Tel: 6854 0335

No comments: