Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Purr Cat Cafe Club @ Bangkok - Day 4

Purr Cat Cafe Club was one of my must-visit places during this Bangkok trip.  I have not been to any cat cafe in Singapore and my trip was made in early December, before the Cuddles Cat Cafe Singapore saga.  To get to Purr Cat Cafe, you can take the BTS to Thong Lo station, exit 1 and from there, you need to walk for around 15 minutes to reach the cafe.  


We were the first customers of the day and it was great having the whole cafe almost to ourselves, besides the staff.  Before entering the cafe, we were told to wash our hands and also to take off our shoes and changed to their slippers provided.












 This cat seemed to be a bit introvert, always trying to hide at somewhere on its own.



 We ordered a cup of hot chocolate (right) and a cup of flat white.  Do not leave your food and drinks on the table if you are not around as the cats will eat/ drink them!  I didn't keep the receipt and if I am not wrong, they only charged us for the drinks.  No cover charge.
 Look at all the fur on the sofa...
 Cat on a scratcher.

  This really looked like a cat plushie.




  My favourite Persian cat at the cafe.  It seemed to like my red bag a lot.



 Yay!  Managed to get the cat to look at the camera.  Currently, this is also my whatsapp profile photo!  :)


You can click on my facebook link HERE if you want to view more photos of the cats.  Meow!

Purr Cat Cafe Club
63 Soi Sukhumvit 53, Sukhumvit Rd., 
Khlongtunnua, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand

1 comment:

Arielson said...

Purrfect! Another place to add to my itinerary when I go Bangkok next time.