Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Amba Hotel @ Ximending

Planning a free and easy 15-day trip is definitely not an easy task. We got to do quite a bit of research online.  After checking through zuji.com, we decided to fly with Cathay Pacific because of the price fares and also the timing that we wanted.  Through booking with zuji.com, each of us paid around $580 for the air tickets.  We also decided to spend our first 4 days in Taipei first before venturing to the other parts of Taiwan.  I picked Amba Hotel as it is quite a new hotel, officially opened this year in February and it is located right within the bustling and happening streets of Ximending.

Within the hotel itself, there is a department store "Eslite", which also houses "Muji".
I was captivated by the Artwork at the lobby and I even posted the photo on my facebook to let my friends guess what medium was used to create this very interesting Artwork.  Are you able to guess?
This hotel has a very interesting and quirky theme.  You will find this Chinese character ""  almost everywhere!  It means "Let's"!
The lobby is located on the 5th floor and it states here at 5F - Let's Ask!  Let's Eat!

Minimalist design

Let's Write!
Let's Read!  Let's Watch!
 Let's Wear!



I love the fragrance of all the shower gel and shampoo given.  On the day of checking-out, I grabbed a bottle of the shower gel.  :)

Let's Sleep or Let's Sweep?  You decide which magnetic tag you want to stick outside your door.
 Overall, it is a nice hotel that I will consider staying again in my next Taipei trip in near future, perhaps.

No comments: