Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sarpino's Pizza Delivery

Another lazy day..... Heard from a colleague that the pizzas from Sarpino's taste great so I decided to go for a change from my favourite Pelican's Pizza delivery. Ordered the combo meal for 2 "Mix and "Match", with a choice of a pizza and a pasta. ($23.80)
Ranch Style Pizza
Grilled chicken strips, turkey ham & bacon on a bed of tomatoes or yogurt sauce with green peppers, tomatoes & onions, topped with mozzarella & sharp parmesan cheese.
I find the pizza a tad salty.  Don't like green peppers but I still ate them anyway.
Overall, not too bad, quite tasty and better than Canadian pizza
Grab a piece first...  Hee.. Look at my green nail :)
I didn't quite like the lasagne as I prefer those from Swenson's.  I wouldn't order this next time round.
This is the website of Sarpino's Pizzeria if you are interested.
http://www.sarpinos.com.sg/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you, I also like eating pizzas. My favorite is the Margherita pizza, which is thin crust pizza with fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and a few basil leaves. No meat.

What's your favorite?

When I was in Singapore, I didn't see any pizza parlor. In contrast, you will see many in the US.

--J