Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Peach Garden 桃苑 @ White Sands

This relatively new Cantonese restaurant at White Sands had taken over the former premises of "Lerk Thai" - one of my favourite Thai restaurants.  :(  I came here with hubby for lunch today after he fetched me from work.  This was my second visit here.  My first visit here was with 6 other colleagues,  we actually ordered all the dim sums on the menu!  
 The portion of the meatballs porridge was big and we shared this between both of us.
$6.80

 Pan-fried minced meat buns
$3.30
 Seafood beancurd roll in superior chicken stock
$3.80
 Whooo.... our favourite custard buns.  Nice!  Hubby loved them so much that he took 2.  
$3.60 for 3

Peach Garden 桃苑
1 Pasir Ris Central Street 3
#03-11/12/13 White Sands
Singapore 518457

No comments: