Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

McDelivery again....

Another lazy Sunday. Had celebrated Mother's Day yesterday and I decided to stay at home for the whole day today. I called for McDelivery again. This time round, I ordered the Hotcakes set for breakfast and also McGriddles for lunch. Obviously, I made a very wrong choice. Why? I didn't know that the "bun" for the McGriddles is also a thicker version of the pancakes.  The Hotcakes which I had never ordered before were rather disappointing too.
Breakfast
Hotcakes
Lunch
Don't like McGriddles.  This will be the last time I am having this.  :(
I don't think I will be eating Mac again anytime soon after reading this interesting post from theMOOSE on an experiment with McDonald cheeseburger vs homemade burger.  You may like to check it out.

No comments: