Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Toku Toku @ Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town (Tampines 1)

Went to Tampines 1 during one of the lazy afternoon at around 4pm when there wasn't any meeting or extra lesson. Haven't had my lunch and I decided to go for some simple one dish meal at Manpuku as I was dining alone. There wasn't any crowd at all and I was pleasantly surprised that there was a $6.50 meal promotion for every stall on selected items. As usual, after going through the food hall one round, I decided to settle on Tempura Udon at "Toku Toku".
I like the tempura prawns, lightly battered, not overcooked and hard like those sold at food court
For $6.50, I think this is passable.  But if they go back to original price at around $12, then I don't think they will have much business to talk about.

No comments: