Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

JHK Kitchen @ Pasir Ris East Community Club

[Closed]

I always like to start a good weekend morning with a good breakfast. However, hubby always sleep late on weekends and by the time he wakes up, it is already lunch time :( Now, while he is still in US and nobody really control my diet, I make it a point to have a decent breakfast on every weekend. However, I am lazy to go too far to have breakfast. Good thing is that there are many eateries near my place and I have many options of breakfast every weekend. Yesterday, I decided to go to June's Hong Kong Kitchen at the community club to have a $5 breakfast set.  I reached there around 10am and there was no other customer.  Usually, the place is not very crowded but sometimes when there are some CC activities, then it can get pretty packed.  Sometimes you can even find the Tibetian monks at the temple nearby patronizing this restaurant at the community centre.

My $5 breakfast set consist of a plate of vegetarian bee hoon, Har Gow (prawn dumplings) and a cup of milk tea.  I didn't quite like the Har Gow, the skin is too thick.  Next time, I will stick to my favourite beancurd rolls or their custard buns.
They serve basically 2 types of breakfast set.  The only difference between the 2 sets are the choice of century egg and minced meat porridge or vegetarian bee hoon.  They have a variety of dim sums and for the set, you can choose any one stated in the menu.  A nice change from the normal Mac Big Breakfast.

JHK Kitchen
1 Pasir Ris Drive 4
#01-00 Pasir Ris East Community Club

No comments: