Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bongo Burgers @ Jurong Bird Park

This week, there is a teachers' day promotion at the Singapore Zoo/ Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari, and teachers get to enjoy free admission to these 3 places of attraction. Accompanying adult get to enjoy 20% off. Thus, I decided to make use of this opportunity to revisit Jurong Bird Park and also to try bird photography with the new lens. I remember the last time when I visited JBP was during my primary school days!

We left home at around 9.30am. We had breakfast at Bongo Burgers but as we were still early, we could only order their breakfast set.. No burger. I ordered the Bongo Sausage Breakfast Set and Hubby ordered the Turkey Ham set.



Bongo Breakfast set ($6.90)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.