Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Terrarium Workshop with Little Green Pot

I attended a terrarium workshop with my friend Lijuan during the June Holidays.  Lijuan found out about this workshop conducted by Little Green Pot and she asked me whether I was interested.  Since it was during my holiday, why not? :)

We were each given a jar like this with all the materials required nicely packed inside.
We opened the jar and took out all the packets that were inside.  These were what we got - the various "layers" for the terrarium.
We put in each layer in sequence one by one.  It was quite easy for us as all the materials required were all already nicely packed in the small zip-lock bags.

Small Gravels
Charcoal
Moss
Potting Mix
Dig a little hole to put in the plants

Loosen the soil, take the plants out and trim the roots




Choose a decorative item for your terrarium.
Lijuan took a photo of me seriously at work.
Done!
Lijuan's terrarium (Left) and my terrarium (Right).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I donít have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work