Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Godzilla Pau @ Elias Mall Foodcourt

I came to know about this Godzilla Pau from Ieat website and was really quite curious about the actual size of this pau. Although I am staying in Pasir Ris, I seldom go to Elias Mall. When hubby was away for business trip last week, I almost wanted to drop by this foodcourt to have a taste of this Godzilla pau. However, I was too lazy to do so, though it is just about 10 to 15 minutes bus ride from my home. Ladies take note! Don't try to venture to this stall to finish up the Godzilla on your own!! You will not be able to finish it. It is really huge... Haha... Hubby and I shared the pau and I almost couldn't finish up my half.
Godzilla Pau ($3.50)
Really value for money. In the past, they also had abalone slices in the pau. Wow...
Japanese Pork Belly Pau ($1.20)
The auntie selling the pau is so friendly.  She also helped us to cut the smaller "kong ba" pau nicely and asked us for our feedback.  She also told me to go nearer to her stall to take photos of the Godzilla Pau if I want,  and take as many pictures as I like.  Haha.. =P

No comments: