Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aoba Hokkaido Ramen @ Manpuku Tampines 1 [Closed]

So happy that Manpuku opened its door at Tampines 1 (Quite near to my place in the East side =P ) 10 Japanese stalls all under one roof, you'll be spoilt for choices for Japanese food! Today, I managed to finish work early so decided to make a trip down to Tampines 1 for dinner. I had not gotten the chance to go there since its opening.
Today, I tried the Shio Cha-shu ramen ($10.80) from Aoba Hokkaido. Here, you will need to pay 7% GST but there is no service charge. Once you are at the reception, the staff will give you a "reserved" tag, serviette and a manpuku card. You will use the card to pay for your orders later on.



The ramen was curly and springy. Broth was the salty type which I quite like. The thinly-cut round slices of pork were good too!
Cannot wait to visit this place again to try the other stalls. :)

Tampines 1
10 Tampines Central 1
#03-16/17/18
Singapore 529539

No comments: