Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

"Bao Today" again @ 313 Somerset

It was one of my special off-day from work and I decided to book an appointment for my facial at Orchard Central.  My original facial outlet was at Simei Eastpoint but the shopping mall closed down already and the new outlet will be at Tampines Mall.  For these two months, while the new outlet at Tampines is still under renovation, I am entitled to go to their Orchard branch for facial.

Before my facial, I had a light lunch at Bao Today.  It was barely a week since I had "Bao Today" but my previous visit was at their Marina Square branch.  As I was dining alone, I only ordered two dishes.  The sesame paste bun and the mango roll with red bean paste.

 I felt that the sesame paste was a bit dry so I didn't really like it.  Next time, just stick to the Liu Sha Bao.


 After lunch, I went shopping at Uniqlo at 313 too.  The service from the staff at Uniqlo 313 was the friendliest that I had ever encountered. 
Facial at Chrysalis Spa
 
The room is so much bigger than that from Eastpoint and still have a bathtub with Jacuzzi in the room.



 I decided to make another appointment here before the Tampines outlet is ready.

No comments: