Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Vintage High Tea @ House, Dempsey

Vintage High-Tea at House, Dempsey is only available every Thursday and Friday at 3pm.  For me, I could leave my workplace early after 12.30pm on the Thursday when we had the hi-tea gathering but a few of my friends had to take leave.  We met one another at Plaza Singapura first before taking cab over to Dempsey.  



 The correct "entrance" to the House.  Previously, we went down the wrong flight of stairs on the other side which is not linked to the restaurant.

 Entrance to the restaurant.
 The vintage hi-tea is at an affordable price of $30++ per pax which includes free flow of 2 choices of drink too - Vanilla Sky or Ginger Tea.







Squid Ink Beef Burgers
These mini-buns looked so cute but the buns were a bit too dry and hard.  Didn't really like this.  For those who don't take beef, they have Squid Ink Chicken Burgers too.  My friends who tried both felt that the chicken burger tasted better as the chicken meat was tender and went well with the pineapple slice and salad mayo.
Thin crusted pizzas



Cabbage Rolls - There were prawns, shredded chicken and carrots wrapped in crunchy cabbages.  Most of us liked this dish.  Thumbs up!
















 Our table of 6 also ordered a bottle of French Farmgrown Apple Cider ($25++) to share.

  A thin slice of green apple was served together with the champagne in the glass.
The washroom is just located at the back where we were seated.  Ok.. not a very nice way to name the female washroom, but don't take it too hard lah!

 I didn't really try much of their desserts and these were what I had chosen.
One of my friends ordered their "Asian Sliders" for takeaway and she commented that it was really very nice!

I really enjoyed this session of gathering with my friends on a rare weekday afternoon when we were all free.  Love the nice ambience here and would definitely love to be back here again!  

House @Dempsey
8D Dempsey Road
S249672
Tel: 64757787

Vintage Hi-Tea
Thu & Fri : 3PM – 5.30PM

No comments: