Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Friday, October 16, 2020

Shepherd's Pie Delivery

Another lazy day where food delivery came to our rescue!  This time round, we decided to try out food delivery from "Shepherd's Pie Delivery" after reading the recommendation from "Best In Singapore’s 5 Best Pie Delivery in Singapore".  I ordered two of their new items - Mac "n" Cheese and also lasagna instead of their normal shepherd pies.  The two items were delivered in aluminum foil boxes and were still warm when they arrived.


When opened, I was excited to see the thick layer of creamy cheese on top of the Mac "n" Cheese!

I love anything with cheese, and lots of cheese!  Here, they are using pure cheese instead of further processed cheese.  I ordered their Mac "n" Cheese Black Pepper Beef Shepherd's Pie (Medium, 400g) .  If you take beef, I will recommend this as the minced beef, soaked in their special black pepper gravy was rather flavourful.  The amount was sufficient for 2 pax.


Macaroni and minced beef aside, it consists of these other ingredients:   Green Peas, Celery, Carrot, Onion, Olive Oil Pomace, Fresh Rosemary, Red Wine, Dried Bay Leaves, Crushed Black Pepper, Sliced Mushrooms, Beef Stock, Vegetable Stock, Cooking Cream, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and nacho sauce.

The other item that I ordered is their Sienna's Traditional Lasagna (Triplo Cheese) for 1 pax.  To be frank, I was disappointed with the serving size.  The portion was too small even for me.  


However, it was nicely layered (hand-rolled) with the tomato paste and minced beef in between the layers.  These two items fed two hungry bellies.


Island-wide delivery is available and there will be free delivery for order above $70.  Although they promise 1 hour delivery time, my order was delivered half an hour late (that's why we ended up so hungry and wiped out all the two items without any effort) and they also missed out a bottle of 1.5L of Ayataka green tea in my delivery.  I had feedback and hope they will improve in this aspect. 

Best in Singapore:
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Shepherd's Pies:
Website | Facebook | Instagram

No comments: