Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Inflight meals onboard SQ (Bangkok Trip)

We took the morning SQ flight (SQ 970) at 7.15am, departing from Changi Airport to Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Bangkok).  The total flight journey was 2 hours and breakfast was served on the SQ flight of course.  :)  We were given a choice of either a western breakfast (omelette with chicken sausage) or an Asian fare (Thai noodles with Seafood).  I chose the latter and was pleased with my choice.  The dish tasted like a mild version of Penang Char Koay Teow.  The wholemeal bun went well with the butter spread and it tasted really good.  Hot beverages were served very much later, not too sure why and it was like freezing cold inside the plane.  I got to "activate" the blanket provided and many of the other passengers also used the blanket to keep themselves warmer.  We reached Bangkok at around 8.30am (Bkk time).  
  For the return flight (SQ 979), dinner was served as we took the night flight at 6.30pm.  I had the Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice.  Normal plain bun was served instead of wholemeal bun this time.  Dessert was Sago with Coconut cake which was quite nice, not too sweet.

I will blog about my Bangkok Itinerary in the next few posts.  Stay tuned!  :)

No comments: