Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, March 17, 2014

March Gathering at Fullhouse Signature @ Clarke Quay

Had a meet-up with my "Multiply" friends last Friday which was also the start of the school holiday.  I went direct to Clarke Quay after work.  Although I roughly knew where the restaurant was located but when I reached there, I couldn't find the way to get to the 2nd level to the restaurant.  Haha.. So I called my friend, Pauline for direction.  I finally found the lift that brought me to level 2 of the building where the restaurant was situated.  There was a birthday event going on that day at the bigger and more spacious "Garden" so we only had limited access to the "Living Room".

I had been to Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe at Hotel Rendezvous before and had quite a pleasant experience.  You can read about my visit at Fullhouse Lifestyle Cafe HERE.

The "Family of 4" - Father Thomas, Mother Tracy, Daugher Tiffani and Son Tony greeted us at the entrance.



 We ordered a number of sides to share before our main courses were served.  However, some of the sides and a few of our drinks took a long time to be served.

Cheese Sticks were served in a very nice serving utensil.
Golden Crabmeat Balls were also nicely presented. 
 Again, the food was not really up to our expectation.  I had much nicer crab meat balls at Lerk Thai the following day.  The crabmeat balls served at Fullhouse were too dry.
 Salmon Sashimi with Crab Meat and Egg.  Looked better than taste.
 Calamari
 I ordered Scallop Aglio Spaghetti ($22++).  I liked the spicy and garlicky pasta but the scallops weren't well-cooked.
 My friend's daughter's Club Sandwiches.  They don't have kids' menu.
 Two of my friends ordered the Seafood Paradise with Mango Cream each ($39++) and they felt that it was totally not worth this price.  The size of the prawns were small and it looked different from what was illustrated in the menu.  They were still hungry after finishing this "Main Course".
 Organic Steak ($49++).  
We were each given a drink on the house.  :)
 We had a birthday celebration after our dinner.  Very nice cake bought from River Gauche.
Haha.... LeLe photobomb!
Group photo under the beautiful setting.

Fullhose Signature
3A,Clarke Quay, River Valley Road, #02-04
Singapore, Singapore 179020
Operating Hours: 11:30 - 01:00
Phone: 6338 0885

No comments: